Communicate clearly and effectively in the simple past tense in Level 2. Increase your understanding of Spanish grammar as you practice word order and the use of the direct and indirect object pronouns.
Communicate clearly and effectively in past tense in Level 2. Increase your understanding of Spanish grammar as you practice word order and the use of the direct and indirect object pronouns.
- Learn the simple past tense: (Preterit) I ate, I drank, I lived
- Learn to use the direct and indirect object pronouns: for/to me, him, her, us, them
- Check your learning with the self-correcting quizzes and GameCards
- Learn the 100 most common Spanish verbs using the VerbCards
- Listen and practice with native Mexican Spanish speakers on CD
- Integrates workbooks, audios, VerbCards and GameCards
- Empowers you to read, write, speak and understand Spanish
With Warren Hardy’s Level 2 Kit, you will be forming complex sentences in the past tense as you speak Spanish naturally using the Object Pronouns.
- Level 2 Workbook: 160-page fill in the blank workbook is easy to read with beautiful charts, self-correcting exercises and self-correcting quizzes and exams.
- VerbCards: One hundred 3 X 5 cards with rounded corners contain the most common Spanish verbs conjugated in all their tenses.
- GameCards: Eighty 3 X 5 cards contain English-Spanish translation games integrated with the Level 2 Workbook.
- KeyCards: Quick reference guide contains all the tenses and basic grammar and a vocabulary guide that fits in your purse or pocket.
- Set of 3 CDs: Recorded directly from the Level 2 Workbook by native Mexican Spanish speakers, these help you to develop your pronunciation and listening skills while you learn to use the Spanish object pronouns.