Getting to San Miguel
You have the option of three airports when you travel to San Miguel.
- Leon (BJX) is 1-1/2 hours from San Miguel. Shuttle service is available.
- Queretero (QRO) is 45 minutes from San Miguel. This international airport recently opened, so flights are limited. Continental offers daily service from Houston.
- Mexico City (MEX) is 3 hours from San Miguel. Bus and shuttle service is available.
Shuttles will pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your hotel, B&B or house. Check with these preferred vendors:
- BajioGo Airport Shuttle
Phone: 152 19 99
- Anguiano’s Transportation
- Viajes Vertiz
Address: Hidalgo 1-A 152 1856
When you travel from the US or Canada, you need a passport. A tourist visa is required to enter Mexico; this is available from the airline or travel agent.
Where to Stay
San Miguel de Allende is a city filled with luxury boutique hotels, quaint B&Bs and short-term home rentals… most within walking distance to the Warren Hardy School. We have a list of accommodations for you to check out and make your own arrangements. View our guide now:
- Guest Houses and Apartments
- San Miguel de Allende Hotels
- San Miguel Bed and Breakfasts
- Mexican Host Families
- Vacation Home Rentals