Level 2 Webtutor - Preterite and Pronouns
Level 2 teaches the most important tense in Spanish. The simple past or preterite tense is used 40% of the time.
Level 2 Includes
Level 2 - Preterite and Pronouns
Level 2 teaches the most important tense in Spanish: the Simple Past or Preterite tense, which is used 40% of the time. After this course you will know every part of a Spanish sentence and how to shorten your speech by using pronouns: I gave it to him. He gave it to me.
Included With This Course
- Forty one twenty-minute video lessons
- The downloadable Level 2 Workbook.
The Learning Steps
- Download the pages you need for your lesson.
- Fill in the blanks and check your answers.
- Listen and practice with the video lesson.
Free Sample Lesson
Watch a sample lesson and start learning Spanish today!
The video lesson covers page 6, Right hand column, Items 1 – 12.
Buy Level 2 - $139.00
Browse the Webtutor courses
“The Warren Hardy Spanish Webtutor is just
I had a private tutor here in th states, I have also done a month-long immersion in Mexico with a one on one tutor and tried other apps and none of them have been anywhere as helped as this.”
Table of Contents
1. Course intro & “I forms” -AR Verbs—Part 1
2. “I forms” -AR Verbs—Part 2
3. “You familiar” -AR Verb Questions—Part 1
4. “You familiar” -AR Verb Questions—Part 2
5. Q & A “I and You Familiar” -AR Verb—Part 1
6. Q & A “I and You Familiar” -AR Verb—Part 2
7. -AR Verb Conjugation
8. All Forms -AR Verb Statements
9. I and You Formal -AR Verb Questions
10. You Formal, He, She -AR Verb Questions
11. All Forms -AR Verb Questions
12. All Forms -AR Verb Questions & Answers
13. All Forms AR -AR Verb Questions & Answers Review
14. -ER IR Verb Conjugation
15. All Forms -ER IR Verb Statements
16. All forms -ER IR Verb Questions & Answers
17. Stem Changing Verbs
18. Direct and Indirect Object Pronoun Explanation
19. Direct and Indirect Object Pronoun Usage
20. Combined Pronoun Exercise
21. Combined Pronoun -AR Verb Questions & Answers
22. Combined Pronoun -ER IR Verb Questions & Answers
23. Regular verbs & pronouns review
24. Irregular Verbs Intro & “I Forms”
25. Statements with “I Forms”
26. “I and You Familiar Forms”
27. Q & A “I and You Familiar Forms”—Part 1
28. Q & A “I and You Familiar Forms”—Part 2
29. Q & A “I and You Formal Forms”
30. “All Forms” Conjugation, Rolodex
31. Conjugation “All Forms,” One at a Time
32. “All Forms” Quiz in Order
33. All Forms Conjugation with Sentences
34. Conjugation “All Forms” Quiz Mixed
35. Irregular exam “All Forms”—Part 1
36. Irregular exam “All Forms”—Part 2
37. Ser in the Preterit and Communication Verbs
38. Decir = I said that ______.
39. Decir = I told XX that ______.
40. Nine Spanish Tenses
41. Stages of Development