Communicate clearly and effectively in the simple past tense in Level 2. Learn the core of the Spanish language as you increase your understanding of Spanish grammar.
In Level 2 you will study Spanish at the highly functional level and learn to communicate clearly and effectively in the past Preterit tense. You will learn word order and the use of the direct and indirect object pronouns. Learn the core of the Spanish language as you increase your understanding of Spanish grammar.
- Learn the Preterit past tense: I ate, I drank, I lived.
- Practice word order and the use of the direct and indirect object pronouns: for/to me, him, her, us, them.
- Check your retention with the self-grading quizzes and exams.
- Master the 100 most common verbs in Spanish in past tense.
- Empowers you to read, write, speak and understand Spanish.
- Designed for the independent learner.
- Hundreds of written and spoken exercises.
- Beautifully designed charts and graphics.
- Proven successful by thousands.
- A “must have” for every Spanish student.
With Warren Hardy’s Level 2 WorkBook, you will be forming complex sentences in past tense as you study Spanish.
- 160-page workbook: Easy to read and filled with beautiful charts, self-correcting exercises and self-correcting quizzes and exams.