Level 2 – Preterite Tense, Direct & Indirect Object Pronouns
Why this course is important:
- It teaches the most important tense in the Spanish language. The Simple Past or Preterite tense is used 40% of the time.
- After this class you will know every part of a Spanish sentence and how to shorten your speech by using pronouns. I gave it to him. He gave it to me. This is essential for fluid speech.
- You will learn the rules for word order and be able to put sentences in proper word order.
- Word order is a very challenging part of Spanish so you need to buckle down here. Watch each video until you master it (usually 3 or 4 times) and study the pages in your workbook. Then move on.
- This is a the most important class you will take. Once you know the Preterite tense and know how to make sentences the other tenses are simple and easy to learn.
HERE ARE THE LEARNING STEPS:
- Download the pages you need for your lesson.
- Watch the video.
- Do the written assignment by filling in the blanks.
- Watch the video as many times as you need to master the lesson.
- Congratulate yourself and move on.
THIS COURSE CONTAINS:
1. Forty one – 41 – Warren Hardy Webtutor Video Lessons
Listen and practice with these 20 minute videos as often as you wish, at your own pace and on your own schedule. You own this for life! Sample videos:
2. Warren Hardy Level 2 – Preterite and Pronouns – Workbook (Downloadable version)
You will be assigned pages from the workbook with each lesson. The is time tested self learning workbook. Fill in the blanks and check your answers. The content of the videos is the same as the exercises in the book. Click here to see the contents of this workbook.
3. The “Don Juan de Boca” video series
In this video series, Warren Hardy’s alter ego (Don Juan de Boca) will teach you how to drink tequila as well as slang words that won’t be taught in most Spanish classes. Salud! Watch a sample video here.